What is Included?
- Cape Town Airport collection and drop-off.
- An Orientation brief from a member of the African Voluntourism team.
- A Welcome Pack complete with many useful items that will help you settle
- An opportunity to let your friends and family know you have arrived
- Transfer and introduction to projects.
- Accommodation at a family Homestay for the duration of your project.
- Breakfast and an evening meal will be provided during your projects.
- Advice and support from our experienced team during your stay.
- Our free booking service for all attractions and events.
- An attractive certificate recognising your contribution to the Project.
- A full-day Peninsula tour which includes lunch, visits to Hout Bay,
Chapman’s Peak Drive, Cape Point, Simon’s Town, Boulders Beach Penguin
Colony and much more. An incredible day rich with history and some of the
world’s most beautiful scenery.
- A half-day Cultural tour, a fascinating introduction to South Africa’s
recent political history before and after Apartheid. Includes highlights of
Khayelitsha, South Africa’s second largest township after Soweto.
- A full-day tour to the Cape Winelands including the Paarl, Franschoek
and Stellenbosch regions. Wine tastings and lunch are optional.
- If required, extra nights can be added to your stay to meet your flight
dates at an additional charge per night. This may help you to take advantage of any
cheaper flights that arrive in Cape Town before your planned arrival date.
You are a terrific family
and made our stay in SA very special. Thanks for always being available with
suggestions on how to adapt to living in Cape Town.
Joanne, Toronto, Canada